Actuit BPO is an attorney virtual assistant services managed by qualified experienced professionals with experience in handling the daily operations of bankruptcy petition preparation for attorneys.
Team is trained to provides bankruptcy and insolvency petition / proposal related services to specialized legal and tax practices in bankruptcy domain. Our team has earned credentials over period of time in processing all types of related tax returns pertaining to bankruptcy and insolvency petitions and tax returns.
Actuit Resource Centre is an accredited data processing center with qualified professionals who are well versed with local laws to prepare consumer bankruptcy petitions under Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
Our team of consultants specializes in formalities covered during bankruptcy and provides end to end solution to legal and tax practice firms involved in this process.
Besides preparing chapter 7, chapter 13, and chapter 11 petitions, we are also doing and related income tax form for filing with IRS. You might also be interested in the tax return preparation service.
This make Actuit as true one stop shop for Attorneys.
Paralegal Services: ? Process
Works In 3 Simple Steps Process
Step 1 ? You Send Your Source Documents: Through secured FTP server or e-mail the documents to our mail box or place it in your computer, so that we can access it remotely.
- To send us the documents, you can either scan the documents or upload them to a secure FTP server.
- You can send us the source scanned documents through email.
- Or you can provide us remote access to your computer, wherein we will login to your computer and complete the work.
Step 2 ? We Record Information provided by Debtor
- Your dedicated paralegal will process and review each and every document pertaining to petition.
- We prepared draft petition including mean test and do preliminary review of petition for missing information.
- We come up with the list of missing information and prepare memo of points needing your attention.
Step 3 ? Preparation and Delivery
- Based on your first meeting with the debtor and collection of missing information.
- We make changes to draft petition as per Attorney?s instructions.
- Attorney received final petition along with software backup file.
- We prepare 341 meeting points
We also prepare following, As per Attorney?s request:
- Preparation of Wage garnishment letters to employers.
- Print copies of mails to debtor(s) and court.
- Electronically filing of petition with court.
- Monitor on PACER if requested (additional Fees of $50.00).
For more information on the system and procedure please call us at 646-688-3146 or Contact us